Wednesday, August 12, 2009
So for years my friend Heather kept saying "You need a blog" blah blah..Now I realize I have no baby books or documentation of my twins, Oliver and Sadie. I keep thinking perhaps I should 
write things down so I remember why I did not have a third or why I am loosing my short term 
memory or in general my mind.
Today is Wednesday, August 12th. Oliver and Sadie are 14 1/2 months old. Oliver is walking and talking in a foreign language. Sadie is very close to walking, takes lots of steps with someone holding her hands. 
The biggest challenge has been the meals. I am like a tourist in the kitchen. I like short visits and to have someone show me around. I am obsessed with their nutrition. I have a lot of shortcomings as a mother, but I have chosen  to focus on them eating a clean, healthy diet.
Their day begins around 6 am they get up, cruise around, drink a milk and yogurt mixture and gasp..watch a little boob tube. I know the horrors!! ( shortcoming #34) My sister takes them at 7 am outside, while I go to the gym. The heat and mosquitoes in Florida make the morning walks impossible. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Justine (angel) comes to the house at 9am
and watches the babies. I head to Lulu's. 
The babies are eating three times a day and taking two naps. They started swim lessons at 10 months and music lessons at 13 months. They say "Moo" when you show them a cow, they are obsessed with lift flap books, Maisy in paticular.  They sit on the potty. Sadie had a bm and 
peed on the potty. We are determined to free of ourselves of diapers by 18 or 20 months!!
More to come!

1 comments:

J.Heather Harris said...

This is your nag friend Heather- you are an amazing Mom and this is great! Smiles.