Thursday, September 16, 2010
Sleep. Beds. To move them or not to move them. These are the things that keep me awake at night. How can I get my twins out of my bed, is it time to separate them? I worry about them missing one another. This honestly cannot go on. I never thought I would be the parent that would let their child sleep with them, pre-kids, I would be oh so quick to spout out my opinion, "you have to put an end to that, that is terrible habit." Karma is a bitch.
I have been tempted to buy the tackiest cars and princess bed. My luck the landfill plastic and cardboard they are made of would be untouched. I am so sleep deprived. ugh. I need someone to wave a wand.
I am getting cooking lessons tomorrow. I am excited, I just wish I could send someone else in my place, someone rested and positive. I am hopefully going to expand my dinner choices beyond chicken and mac and cheese. Someone said to me the other day, " well it's not good, if they eat mac and cheese everyday, they don't do they?" I shook my head feverishly, no.

0 comments: