Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Ok so I tweaked my neck on Friday at bootcamp...stupid, stupid. I cannot sleep because of it and this morning I awoke in so much pain, I could not talk. Matt, headed out the door to save others, leaving me with dirty diapers and two 15 months that both wanted to be held. Perfect. I need coffee. It is not easy to raise healthy kids. You are constantly asking yourself, if they are crying should I let them shake it off, ugh.... Today we had an outing to a store and they did good except I brought only one sippy cup and could not find the other Binky. I did bring food and as I crouched down with sweat dripping off my forehead I opened a bag of green bean snaps, thinking am I insane? This nice store filled with designer clothes and green cheese filled little hands? 
Every piece of clothing that I had on today, lots of outfits changes, like Cher, they all smelled sour. I know I have the luxury of a washing machine and not having to go down to the lake and use a wash board but it still sucks. I am constantly trying to stay "on top " of all the filth.
Sour clothes is worse than B.O. I can smell sour across the room, my nose instantly goes into 
over time to figure out who has an old towel at the gym. It was God's secret way of toturing me today.
Sour clothes and a bad neck, what more could you ask for?

0 comments: