Friday, February 24, 2012

postheadericon time flies!

I am not sure why I think I should update only once a year! I found a half filled baby book and loved reading the sweet notes about oliver and sadie's achievements, which made me force myself to start up again. So here is what I remember, disney seems like a life time ago....since then we started school 5 days a week, started and stopped ballet, I turned 40, we spent thanksgiving on captiva (first time not in south carolina in 12yrs), had an amazing christmas filled with make-up and guns, oliver played on the little dribblers and we are feveriously trying to add an upstairs to accomodate these two very busy, funny almost 4 year olds!!
In the next couple of days I will try to remember some of the one-liners. At school, Mrs. Bruun, his teacher, did say Oliver asked if Jesus wore a diaper?

0 comments: